Rad Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope someone will someday see this

Go down

I hope someone will someday see this Empty I hope someone will someday see this

Post by Lemmy Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:15 pm

Greetings to anyone who'll stumble across this forum for whatever reason. I just managed to guess my login details to this forum.

I've sadly lost my connection to nearly all of you, so I sadly can't really communicate to any of you. I just wanted to let whoever reads this (I doubt anyone will, but still) that I, Headi/Kedleo/Lemon Medal, am still alive and doing well. I'm 21, I've managed to get myself into a really awesome stable relationship with a great girl. I'm studying psychology and have gotten pretty good at making friends and socializing irl. My domestic situation is also really warm and nice and I have pretty much nothing to complain about right now.
Somehow though, it seems impossible to forget the time I had with you all on PO, and by extension you guys. I don't think there's been a single month ever since I ceased seeing you guys regularly around 2015/2016 where I haven't stood still to think about it all again. I often wonder about how all of you guys are doing nowadays and not being able to speak to you all somehow makes me feel quite empty inside. Especially when I think about the times in EF, I quite often can't help but shed some tears. I know it might seem kind of dumb, but I can't help it, man, I'm just soft and weak like that. Eh, before this turns into incoherent rambling, I'd like to say that if you ever wonder about me or the rest of the gang, just know that you're not alone in it, you'll never be forgotten whatever might happen to you in your life, just know that somewhere in a random town in the Netherlands, there's a random person who's always cared for you and thought about you and who'll probably keep you with them for the rest of their life. Haha, sorry, it might be a bit much but I just hope that all of you all are doing well and that I maybe someday will be able to see some of you again.

Sincerely,
Some loser
Lemmy
Lemmy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum